The Canajoharie Golf and Country Club has an active league schedule with many leagues that are open to the public. We offer both morning and afternoon leagues to provide you with options to participate.
Monday- Community League
- Our Community League is a 9-hole league that is open to men and women and open to our members and public guests. The format for this league is the Stableford Points System and fun for players of all levels. The Community League runs all day long. All you need is a playing partner(s).
Tuesday- Ladies League
- Our Tuesday Night Ladies is a 9-hole league that is open to any members or public guests. The format is a team scramble with new teams made by the Golf Shop weekly. The league tees it up at 5pm each week, followed with dinner specials, which will be provided following the round, if you desire.
Wednesday- Senior League
- Join our Senior group that congregates Wednesday mornings. The league is a 18-hole league that is open to our members and public guests. We host a modified shot-gun start at 9:30am each Wednesday with various formats. Following the round make sure to join the group for beverage and hot dog specials in the clubhouse.
Wednesday- Men’s League
- Our Wednesday Night Men’s League is an 18-hole league with various games to be played. It is open to our members and public guests with new teams picked every week. Tee times vary based on time of season but typically tee it up at 4pm.
Thursday- Thursday Night League
- The Thursday Night League is our only league not open to public participation. It is a 32 man/8 team league that play matches each week. Although the league is full, we are always looking for substitutes. Please contact the Golf Shop if you are interested in being added to our sub list.
Friday- Couples League
- Our Friday Night Couples League is open to our members and public guests. The format of the league changes each week and starts at 4pm each Friday. Make it a date night of good company, fun formats and dinner in the clubhouse after your 9-hole round.